General, Payment and Cancellation Terms
Prices are per participant and excl. VAT.
Early bird tariff is applicable until 4 weeks (28 days) before the start of the training.
It is only applicable when explicitly mentioned in the offering.
After registration you will receive an e-mail confirmation from us.
Also you will receive an e-mail with detailed information about the training and attached to this e-mail you will find an invoice for that registration.
This invoice needs to be paid 10 days before the start of the training course.
As of the moment you received our confirmation e-mail, following cancellation conditions apply:
- Cancellation (or any other changes) must be done by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Cancellation for whatever reason is handled as follows:
- Free of charge until 20 working days before the start of the training course.
- Until 10 working days before the start of the training course, 50% of the amount of the training is due.
- Less than 10 working days before the start of the training course, 100% of the amount of the training is due.
- In case a participant is not able to attend, he/she can either be replaced by another colleague free of charge, or
- decide to transfer the registration to the next scheduled training course (if scheduled as a recurring training). This option is free of charge until 10 working days before the training course takes place, after that an administrative cost of 10% will be charged to compensate for upfront charges, e.g. catering.
In case of cancellation by the participant DUCTU will refund all the pre-paid money within 10 working days, taking into account the statements above.
All changes need to be communicated by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days before the start of the training.
Changes and cancellation by DUCTU
In case DUCTU did not have received sufficient registration for a training course, DUCTU will be entitled to cancel the training and will refund all the pre-paid money related to the cancelled course.
DUCTU keeps the right to change the location of the training course.